Everyday is a Friday Journal
How to be Happier 7 Days a Week
by Joel Osteen
I purchased this book a while ago but never took the time to read it and actually apply the journal prompts, daily scriptures and other things to consider, until now. I am always looking for great devotionals to help get my days started cause as a woman, with a busy schedule, I need additional support and guidance, along the way.
I purchased this book for $4.98 and here are the seven weeks that this book will cover over a 7 week period:
- Week One: Don’t Give Away Your Power
- Week Two: Know What to Ignore
- Week Three: Live Without Crutches
- Week Four: Travel Light
- Week Five: Laugh Often
- Week Six: Be a Dream Releaser
- Week Seven: Celebrate Yourself
What journals, or devotionals are you reading and writing in this week?